***Part time position*** ***15 hrs per week***
A niche property management company based in the City (London) is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. You will be responsible for the accounting administration for the company and its clients.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the main focus of this role is to deal with the accounting administration for the company and its clients. The right candidate will be conscientious and hard-working, numerate, a self-starter with a good eye for detail. Some accounts experience is preferable but not necessary; being organised and having an aptitude for administrative work is more important. We use QuickBooks for our accounting software so having a working experience of QuickBooks would be preferable but is not essential. The role is office based but is flexible in terms of timing and the number of days worked per month. We aim to be as accommodating as possible and there is a strong focus on getting the work done as and when it is required.
The role shall include but is not limited to:
- Collating, checking and coding staff expense receipts;
- Preparing staff expense reclaim schedule for checking and payment;
- Collating, checking and coding business expense receipts;
- Collating, checking and coding business credit card expense receipts;
- Manage office petty cash in Euros and GBP;
- Post all the above on QuickBooks for the company and its clients;
- Collate and prepare all invoices payable for the company's clients on a weekly basis for approval;
- Ensure all approved invoices are sent to the company’s clients;
- Where appropriate collate and post the company’s and its clients’ invoices onto QuickBooks;
- Prepare a monthly payments list for approval from QuickBooks;
- Post resultant payment run onto QuickBooks;
- Prepare the company’s and its clients management fee and recharge invoices on a monthly/quarterly basis;
- Prepare a monthly debtors report from QuickBooks;
- Ensure the above is filed appropriately.
Our client's office is a young, entrepreneurial environment focused on results. The successful candidate will have significant freedom to establish a healthy work-life balance and should take a long-term view to growing with the business.
- Hours required: 15 hours split over either two 7.5-hour days (9am - 5:30pm) or three 5-hour days (10am - 4pm).
- Remuneration: Annual equivalent salary of £22,000-£25,000 based on experience and 25 days annual leave, so £8,800-£10,000 and 10 days annual leave on a part-time pro rata basis.
- Location: City of London, EC3
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job