Part time finance assistant job in Southwick, paying a pro rata salary of 11.5k with a 25 hour working week
Your new company
Your new company is one of the largest commercial printing and finishing company in the South East, with an outstanding reputation for quality production and customer service stemming from over a century of experience within their field. Specialising in the production of short to medium run magazines and commercial print, my client produce over 150 business-to-business and special interest publications every month for a variety of exciting clients.
Your new role
Working within a small, friendly finance team, this is a varied role encompassing a range of finance responsibilities, as well as requiring you to cover administrative/reception duties too as a small part of the finance role. Your new role will involve:
- Accurate input of purchase ledger invoices to Sage 200.
- Accurate input of sales ledger invoices and distribution to other group companies.
- Monthly distribution of customer statements, and upkeep of customer records.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements against Sage 200 ensuring all invoices are received and input on time.
- Management of purchase orders, ensuring their accuracy and challenging anomalies.
- Management and reconciliation of the site petty cash.
- Recording statistical financial data.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this post, you will ideally have the following skills:
- Previous experience as a finance/accounts assistant.
- Previous use of Sage accounting software (or similar)
- Knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Be organised and able to multitask during busy periods.
- Confident to challenge colleagues as required.
What you'll get in return In return, you will:
- Be working in a friendly, supportive environment.
- Receive guidance and training.
- 26 days holiday p.a. (excluding bank holidays).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job