A few reasons why the Finance Team love working for our client…
* Full training and support throughout your career
* 25 days holiday
* 6% Company pension Scheme
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* Discounts & offers for employees
* Free onsite parking
Our client is a large international services company who are Investors in People Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like somewhere you’d like to work?
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Accounts Assistant role for you…
- Experience within a busy operational finance team
- Experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Possess or be working towards AAT qualification
- Excel skills are a pre-requisite, along with a flexible attitude
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Be able to work on your own initiative
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant…
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable responsibilities
- Balance sheet reconciliations?
- Cashflow forecasting
- Accurately forecast cash over a rolling 13 week period on a weekly basis
- Coding, posting and settling non-travel accounts payable invoices and company credit card statement in a timely manner – Prompt resolution of supplier queries
- Raising invoices and send out to external customers
- Ensuring overdue debt is kept to a minimum
- Preparing and uploading journals into Oracle Financials for Bank statement entries
- Ensuring all processes meet SOX, audit and security controls
If you are AAT Qualified and have experience of accounts payable and accounts receivable, then our client want to hear from you!
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Accounts Assistant in Kettering.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job