A successful and market-leading client of ours is looking to appoint a part time Accounts Assistant, to own the cash & banking duties and undertake a variety of other ancillary tasks within a small, busy team. You will ideally have experience of invoice processing as well as general administration and have an adaptable nature with the willingness to learn new skills.
This is a 25 hour per week role, spread across Monday to Friday.
The Client: A well-established yet growing market leader, they are one of the most well-known businesses in their sector and have a fantastic reputation for continued growth and development of their staff and a genuine "credit where credit’s due" attitude.
Job Scope: Assisting the Finance Manager with all round cash and banking support, ensuring that the process runs smoothly from start to finish. The role has potential to expand and the successful candidate will need be able to cope with a number of different tasks simultaneously while maintaining a very focussed, clear and straightforward work methodology.
- Allocating payments (in and out) via cashbook
- Process payment run payments onto cashbook
- Paying income into bank
- Reconciling to bank statement
- Ensure accurate cash position of the business
- Developing strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders alike
- Ad hoc duties as required
Experience and personal attributes required:
- A common-sense approach to all tasks
- Good level of computer literacy (particularly Excel)
- Adaptable nature
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience of working in a cash/banking related finance role
- Bank Reconciliation
- payment runs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job