The Brewster Pratap recruitment group are working with an expanding company in Leeds, who are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant on a part time basis with immediate start.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Inputting Cash Paid from the bank statement onto spreadsheet and reconciling/ balancing monthly.
- Producing off-line invoices and credits
- Arranging, where required, repayment of bonds held via cheque or BACS
- Raising cheques as and when required.
- Monitoring Debt lists to ensure that the Accounts Department are up to date with chasing outstanding debts
- Involvement with Direct Debit returns and processing credit/debit card payments.
- Daily reconciliation of Direct Debit returns amount on sales ledger
Key requirements of the Accounts Assistant will be:
- Highly numerate - with a passing grade in Mathematics
- Experience working in an office environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages - Word, Outlook & Exel
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good comminicator with a professional and confident telephone manner
- Methodical with the ability to organise and prioritise your workload
This position is a fixed term contract for an initial 6 month period.
The hours of work are Monday - Friday 9.30am - 2.30pm (25 hours per week)
We're offering a people focussed package that includes a good basic of £18,500 (pro rata), 20 days annual leave (pro-rata)
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- accounts assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job