Supporting the Finance Manager in a busy property company undertaking a varied accounts and administration role.
- Posting sales ledger
- Undertaking bank reconciliations
- Undertaking customer statement reconciliations
- Chasing outstanding invoices
- Taking payments by bank link, cheque and card.
- Dealing directly with tenants over queries pre and post-rental
The role is permanent part time 3 days a week. Candidates must have previous experience within a busy commercial accounts environment ideally within property rentals. Eye for details and accuracy is essential. Good IT skills including Excel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job