Due to expansion our client is looking for an experienced part time accounts assistant to work around 12 hours a week in their busy manufacturing centre in Park Gate. We would love to speak to candidates with the necessary experience who thrive in a busy environment.
- Despatch notes, sales invoicing, purchase orders on Sage
- On line banking
- Basic spreadsheets
- Assist the accounts manager with all accounting functions
The ideal candidate:
- Must have good experience of Sage
- Must have an excellent sense of humour and be outgoing
- Must be willing to help out in all areas and be able to work on own initiative
- Must be competent with basic spreadsheet work
- Should have full understanding of cash flow forecasts
- Experience of foreign currency transfers would be beneficial, although not essential
The hours will be around 12 a week, which can be flexible but must be on Monday, Wednesday & Friday - more hours will be needed to cover the accounts manager's holidays.
20 days holidays a year plus all bank holidays (28 days in total) - pro rata
The hourly range of £8.50 - £10.00 depending on experience is set by the agency, individual expectations can be discussed with applicants.
Please ensure you include an accompanying letter describing your suitability for the role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job