This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and the main duties of Accounts Assistant include:
-Managing Bank reconciliation
-Raising invoices, and managing petty cash.
-Managing the Expenses process
-Dealing with supplier queries
-Ad-hoc analysis of various expenditure to aid budgeting
We are looking for a pro-active, well organised, self-starter with attention to detail to join with our friendly organisation based in the heart of London city.
The successful accounts assistant will have:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Accounts/ Finance Assistant or in a similar role.
• Final stage of studying towards an Accounting qualification either AAT/ACCA/CIMA.
• Computer literate and good Excel skills
• Previously used Sage Line 50
• Previously been involved in month end reporting
Pay and Benefits
We would prefer a candidate who can start immediately
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job