Three60 Recruitment are working on behalf of a successful, friendly and progressive organisation; who seek an experienced and ambitious individual for their Lichfield based team.
Due to an increased workload within a small team, our client has created an opening for an experienced finance professional, with plans of stepping up into higher responsibility function later down the line.
As a result, this role will initially be part time- 12-14 hours per week, with some flexibility on the candidate's behalf to cover more hours should the need arise. The candidate will also want to return to full time work eventually.
- Sales invoicing
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Petty cash and cashbook
- Monthly management accounts
- Month end bank reconciliations
- Monthly payroll using Sage, including HMRC returns and auto enrolment
- Receipts and payments managed through Sage
- Monthly aged debtor and creditor reports
- Ad-hoc accounting and administration
- Protection of confidential data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Full knowledge of all above accounting practices
- Team player in nature
- Driven and career orientated, willing to learn
Excellent rate of pay for the right candidate!
Please apply online today.
- Management Accounts
- Month End Close
- Year End Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job