Based in Swalwell, Gateshead, my client is a family run company who are looking to take on an Accounts Assistant due to a member of staff retiring.
This is a part time role of approximately 24 hours per week although they can be flexible. The contract will initially start out as 6 week temporary and after this duration you will be taken onto a permanent contract.
The basic duties of the job role include but are not limited to;
- Bookkeeping - candidates with experience using Kashflow would be at an advantage
- Payroll of both employed and self employed workers
- Wages and VAT Calculations of both employed and self employed workers
- General Administrative Duties
- Writing of risk assessments and method statements although experience is not necessary and you will be given a template to follow
- Any other duties as and when required
You need to be someone who is a strong team player and can work in an ever adapting office environment with a good sense of humor. The office is very laid back and whilst everyone has a chat you need to be able to get your head down and do your job to the best of your ability.
In return you will have flexible working hours, although a 9 am start is essential most days and will be made to feel like part of the team in this laid back and inclusive working environment. Please do not hesitate to apply!
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job