The role is permanent, and 22.5 hours per week - to be worked across four or five days.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, Bupa Cash Plan and 5% Contributory pension.
The main duties of the role will be as follows:
• Complex reconciliations
• Working with foreign currencies
Other duties could include:
• Preparation of Sales Ledger invoices
• Credit note processing
• Completion of monthly sales summary
• Reconciliation of invoice reports
• Sending out Sales Ledger statements as required
• Sending out invoices to clients
• Posting Sales Ledger invoices onto debtors ledgers in Great Plains
• Credit control
• Bank & Cash posting
If you have the relevant experience and are seeking part time work in York, then apply now with your most recent CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job