Are you experienced working within an Accountancy Practice in an all round Accounting role and now seeking an opportunity to work for a rapidly growing firm that can offer career development? This is a fantastic position where you will be managing your own portfolio of clients so this role requires someone with excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £25,000 as a maximum salary.
- Responsible for managing your own portfolio of clients
- Preparing VAT returns and Management Accounts
- Assisting with clients' company payroll
- Responding to inbound client queries and providing proactive outbound advice to clients
- Studying an AAT qualification
- Experience working within a practice dealing with small businesses
- Experience calculating tax liabilities & advising clients
- Hands on experience of running a limited company payroll
If you are keen to apply for this position please send your CV across via this advertisement.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job