TPF Recruitment is recruiting for a qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA or qualified by experience candidate to join a market leading Top 100 accountancy practice in Uckfield.
This accountancy practice is a modern firm that is continuously driving themselves forward and have their clients long term best interests at the heart their business. They are a hard-working business that looks after their staff and rewards them accordingly for their work. They provide general accountancy practice services to their clients who range from start up businesses through to large groups with turnovers in excess of £35m. Their services typically consist of accounts, management accounts, audit, bookkeeping, tax, VAT, CIS and payroll.
This role is best suited to someone who is genuinely passionate about providing an exceptional bespoke service to their own portfolio of clients. Whether your background is industry or practice, you will be supporting the director in improving systems and processes to enhance our clients’ businesses which range from entrepreneurs & SMEs to large group companies.
- Lead and develop an effective team
- Monitor the team – review the team’s work, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards
- Manage team and individual budgets and performance objectives
- Oversee and control completion of accounts’ assignments including assessing controls, systems and planning
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities
- Maintain a high technical and professional standard • Identify ways to maximise client relationships and deliver added value
Work closely with the Manager/Partner in the planning and conduct of accounts’ assignments discussing findings, emerging risks and actions to resolve any such risks.
Essential skills and experience:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Credibility to lead, develop and motivate individuals and the team as a whole
- An analytical and inquisitive mind with the ability to solve problems.
- Knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH.
- £45,000 - £57,000 dependent on experience and background, negotiable. A highly competitive benefits package is also on offer.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Commutable from Brighton, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Uckfield, Burgess Hill, Tunbridge Wells, Eastbourne, East Sussex, West Sussex.
Please contact Mark Sitton on , , or via LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.
Refer a friend...
We’re keen to remain the leading provider of the best accountancy talent in the South-East. We are continually exploring ways to expand our network and we know that great candidates like you can introduce us to other equally brilliant people. We’re looking to work with the best accountancy practice and tax staff in the South-East so if your friends, family, or colleagues are considering a new opportunity and can demonstrate relevant experience, wed love to speak to them.
For every candidate you refer and we subsequently place into a permanent position, we will give you £200 of Love2Shop vouchers. (Terms & Conditions apply).
- Essential skills and experience: Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA) Credibility to lead, develop and motivate individuals and the team as a who
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'