ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT WITH EXPERIENCE IN A PROPERTY BACKGROUND?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PART TIME ROLE BASED IN NORWICH FOR A PRESTIGIOUS PROPERTY COMPANY?
AVERAGE WEEKLY HOURS ARE: 18 HOURS.45 MINS
WK 1: WEDNESDAY,THURSDAY,FRIDAY 9.00-5.30
WK 2: THURSDAY,FRIDAY 9.00-530
My Client, a fantastic property company is looking for an ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT to join their Norwich team on a part time but permanent role. The role is to within their busy lettings department, supporting the senior lettings manager in daily accounting activities involving the business as a whole and also helping their clients , landlords, tenants and the finance manager with all financial transactions.
- To work as part of the front-line team with financial transaction
- To manage and support all finance and accounting duties for the portfolio
- Phone and email queries answering including "live chat"
- Updating of system software in applying rents
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Full support of the day to day lettings accountancy section
- Administrating client accounts in accordance with regulations
- Providing account support and advice including landlord statements
- Actioning monthly reporting activities
- Chasing outstanding invoices, balances and rent arrears
- Taking payments
- Understanding the deposit protection scheme and keeping up to date with relevant records
- Previous experience working within an accounts/finance function and/or lettings agency
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- organised, accurate and analytical
- Methodical with great numeracy skills
- Ability to learn quickly with strong systems knowledge including Excel.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROLE REQUIRES WORKING WITH CUSTOMERS FINANCIAL DATA - ALL CLIENTS WILL NEED TO PASS A RICS PRE EMPLOYMENT SCREENING CREDIT CHECK***
INTERESTED? DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING NOW!
MY CLIENT IS SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEWS SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE prima-ardelle.co.uk for more details
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job