An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Accounts Assistant to join a well-established company in Leicestershire. The company is currently expanding in response to an expanding and more demanding client base.
- Working as part of a team with its own portfolio
- Take responsibility for sales and purchase invoice processing
- Assisting with client and supplier queries
- Take responsibility for credit control and supplier statements
- Reconciling bank income and expenditure
- AAT Qualification.
- Experience using Iris, VT and TaxCal
- Previous Accountancy Practice experience
- Capability to Build and Maintain strong relationships with clients.
- The ability to work independently and to a deadline
Apply directly or contact Jessica Black at AJ Chambers for further information relating to this Accounts Assistant position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'