Finance Assistant (Xero) - IoT, Telematics, Connected Car business
Our client provide innovative connected car / telematics services directed at Automotive Club members across Europe.
Their services help to predict and prevent car breakdowns, provide safety and security services and provide real time feedback to help drivers save money.
They are passionate about apps, data science and creating really amazing products for people to engage with every day.
This London based team is now expanding in order to support the stellar growth of their market leading connected car platform to customers across Europe
Data Entry & Invoicing
Purpose of the Job:
The Finance Team needs to bring all outsourced Finance work (Book-keeping, Reporting of Management Accounts, VAT, Banking and Forecasting) in-house and make reporting of Financial Information faster for the management.
The Business would be going through a transition phase where the above mentioned functions would be setup in-house by the Financial Controller and help is needed to setup and run the systems.
Main Duties (Principal Accountabilities):
- Up to date book-keeping on Xero at all times
- After checking with Operations Manager, raise and email Customer Invoices
- Regular reconciliations of Supplier Accounts to ensure correct liability is recorded
- Help with reconciliation of Banks and Credit Cards
- Help with VAT Returns for both UK and European territories
- Help with EC Sales Returns
- Ad-Hoc tasks needed during the transition period.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required:
- Experience in Xero book-keeping
- Good technical knowledge of processes and book-keeping
- Be a competent user of all MS Office packages
- Communicate effectively and in a professional manner
- Have a good attention to detail, excellent organisation skills along with a methodical approach
- Will be flexible and an approachable team player
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Good abilities to create and document procedures
- Exposure to project deliverables and scheduling change
Additional Information (including any qualifications required):
The role requires a person with good book-keeping knowledge supported by proven progress towards a professional examination, possibly in an accounting discipline like ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT etc.
- Data Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"