Accounts Assistant -Investment Management Firm- Top 30 Uni MUST
Goodman Masson are recruiting for an intelligent, articulate and career driven Accounts Assistant to join our clients specialist Investment Management company based in Central London. If you are a 2016/2017 graduate from a top 30 University with a passion for financial accounting looking to further your career within a progressive financial team, this is the role for you!
- Timely and accurately processing and posting of purchase invoices and payments via SUN systems for designated fund entities
- Raising and posting deal related sales invoices and cash receipts
- Management of fund cash balances including the recording of all cash transactions in SUN and updating fund payments in relevant control spreadsheets
- Running VAT reports on a monthly basis and monitoring and posting VAT recoverables
- Assist in the preparation of year-end statutory financial statements
In order to be consider for this role, you must have graduated between 2016-2017 from a top 30 University with a 2:1 or above, including great A-Level results and excellent communication skills both written and verbally. You must be confident in working independently and take initiative along with being a keen team player.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including a full study support package and an excellent bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"