Goodman Masson are recruiting for an intelligent, articulate and career driven Accounts Assistant to join our clients specialist Investment Management company based in Central London. If you are a 2016/2017 graduate from a top 30 University with a passion for financial accounting looking to further your career within a progressive financial team, this is the role for you!
- Timely and accurately processing and posting of purchase invoices and payments via SUN systems for designated fund entities
- Raising and posting deal related sales invoices and cash receipts
- Management of fund cash balances including the recording of all cash transactions in SUN and updating fund payments in relevant control spreadsheets
- Running VAT reports on a monthly basis and monitoring and posting VAT recoverables
- Assist in the preparation of year-end statutory financial statements
In order to be consider for this role, you must have graduated between 2016-2017 from a top 30 University with a 2:1 or above, including great A-Level results and excellent communication skills both written and verbally. You must be confident in working independently and take initiative along with being a keen team player.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including a full study support package and an excellent bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job