A reputable organisation within the engineering sector require a Accounts Assistant - Interim on an temporary basis to start immediately. Please note this role will be based in Milton Keynes with no secondary location.
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for a reputable organisation within the Engineering sector with a growing network of clients who are looking to extend their current portfolio meaning the finance team require an Accounts Assistant to ensure all process's are followed accurately and competently.
The successful Accounts Assistant - Interim will be required to;
- Provide general clerical support including clerical processes, word processing, IT based tasks requiring knowledge of various ICT packages and operation of office equipment
- Undertake general financial administration such as processing orders, collecting monies and undertake basic book keeping, such as for petty cash
- Produce lists, information and data as requested by senior staff or external agencies (e.g. standard/statutory returns)
- Maintain manual and computerised records and management information systems.
- Knowledge of Sage, Excel and SAP would be ideal but not essential. Ability to catch on with the internal IT systems is mandatory.
- Maintain stocks and supplies, selling and distributing as required
- Assist with the administration of meetings and generally offer support to the financial team as and when requested.
This Accounts Assistant - Interim position will require prior experience having worked within an administrative role previously, with good written and verbal English skills and proficient in Microsoft software's including Excel. Some experience of invoicing, payments or expenses is essential with training provided
An exciting and competitive package for the successful individual.
- Finance Administrator - Interim
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job