Our growing Client are looking to bring in an additional pair of hands to their Accounts department to assist with managing increased business volumes.
The role will be involved in:
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to allow payment
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Adhering to payment and specific business rules and regulations
- Actively manage a varied workload ensuring all payments are managed in-line with payment terms.
- Active Management of all Ledgers
- Assist with compiling monthly reports
You'll already have a solid grounding in Accounts and have experience within a busy accounts departments
AAT or other professional qualifications would be advantageous.
- Experience within Insurance or Other Financial Services environment
- Knowledge of Sage
The role is initially on a 6 month fixed term contract with the option to go permanent at the end of this
- Credit Control
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job