Our client based in Reading are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their small friendly team.
This is an on-going temporary role.
You will be supporting the Finance Department with all Admin duties, making sure all deadlines and tasks are met.
- Petty cash administration
- Sales invoicing
- Timesheet and expenses processing
- Credit control
- Answering the phone and dealing with general enquires
- Dealing with post
- At least 1 year plus accounting experience or equivalent
- Intermediate Microsoft - strong Excel skills (V-lookup, Sumif, pivot table)
- AAT level 2 or equivalent
- Familiar with QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2017 or other accounting software.
- Extremely organised, able to work to deadlines, high attention to detail
This role is to start immediately, free parking, working Mon- Fri 9am - 5pm. Please apply via CV or call on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- acounts assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job