£30,000 - £37,000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a leading organisation with an international presence.
You will join a close knit Finance team and will work directly with the Company Accountant.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Raising invoices (or applications for payment) and reconciling the accounts database with SAGE
- Making payments to suppliers and sub-consultants
- Liaising with Project Managers and other company departments on Project Accounts and the status of payments, outstanding invoices and aged debt for international offices
- Recording and reconciling invoices to Purchase Orders
- Preparing and presenting monthly financial status packs for Directors and reviewing with the Finance Director prior to monthly Board meetings including Sub-consultants invoicing status, monthly revenue income, aged debt summaries and analyses, cash positions across 6 bank accounts and cash flow summaries
- Managing and tracking sales ledger receipts with good experience of purchase ledgers
- Managing and tracking project consultant purchase invoices
- Handling queries from sub-consultants and generally from all senior management within the company
- Assistance with preparation for annual finance audit and liaison with Auditors
- Assist auditors with revenue, debtors and creditors testing and general queries
- General ad hoc financial administration
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Experience within a similar role
- Sales Ledger & Purchase Ledger
- Strong IT Skills including MS Excel
- Experience with SAGE 200 preferable
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today.
Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job