An exciting opportunity has become available to join a dynamic Legal Firm in Liverpool City Centre, who are looking for an experienced and professional Accounts Assistant to join their fast-paced department on an initial temporary basis. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Finance Director and will be responsible for carrying out the full range of day to day accounting tasks, while operating within Solicitors Accounts Rules requirements and internal control procedures. This is a fantastic opportunity with potential to be taken on permanently.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Banking of client and office monies
- Processing of client and office transfers
- Bill processing to include internal billing
- Bank account reconciliations
- Processing Purchase and Sales Ledger invoices
- Processing disbursement ledger invoices and recharge invoices
- Processing journals and transfers
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience working in an all round accounts role
- A pro-active versatile team player
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and develop
- Must be available immediately or on short notice
- Experience working within the legal sector is desirable
If you have all of the above requirements for the Accounts Assistant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
- Legal Cashier
- Legal Accounts Assistant
- Legal Credit Controller
- Legal Cost Assistant / Legal Cost Negotiator
- Legal Accounts Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'