My client is recruiting for a fantastic Accounts Assistant to join their growing company. The role is based within our Finance and Administration department in High Wycombe. The candidate will be working within the team reporting to the Accounts Manager.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience of working within an Accounts Department. Experience of accounts within the insurance industry would be advantageous.
My client is looking for someone who:
- Will thrive working collaboratively within a friendly and busy team
- Puts the needs of the customer first, always aiming to enhance the client experience
- Be self-motivated, working on your own initiative and be organised
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner, comfortable liaising with both Insurance Companies and clients.
If these characteristics describe you, then we have a fantastic opportunity to join their outstanding team
Key job duties:
- Reconcile various sized insurer accounts
- Investigate and resolve Insurer account queries both internally and externally
- Workflow diary management
- Support and assist the Finance team when needed, this may include the posting of cash, reconciling bank accounts and credit control
Who my client is looking for:
- Hardworking, committed and enthusiastic professional, with a track record for excellent service delivery
- Accounts experience
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A self-starter with initiative to take on new tasks
- Flexible and open to learning new working methods
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude and drive to develop within the role as the company grows
- Knowledge of Acturis would be advantageous
37 hours a week – Monday – Friday
Attractive benefits if you go permanent:
- 6% employer contribution to pension
- Private medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Income protection
- 30 days annual leave for all full-time employees
- Sickness Absence for serious long-term injury or illness.
If you have read the above and feel this is the perfect job for you then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'