Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £18,000-21,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
Company Profile: If you’re looking for the perfect opportunity to develop your skills in the Finance Sector?
A fast-growing solutions company based in Hertford may have the perfect opportunity for you….
Purpose of Role: To support the wider finance team in all aspects of accounts.
Duties of Position:
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliations
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Nominal Ledger
- Checking & payment of wages
- Assist with preparation of management accounts
- Ad-hoc administration (scanning, e-mailing etc.)
Skills / Experience Required:
- An accountancy-related graduate or AAT/ACCA studier (advantageous)
- Flexibility to provide support on a range of matters
- Confident & clear communicator
- Presentable with a strong telephone manner
- Knowledge of MS Office programs is essential
- Knowledge of IRIS & Sage (highly advantageous)
- Previous accounting or office experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Friendly team environment
- On the job training
- Formal training (study support for AAT/ACCA) available
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'