A large international business based in Guildford, providing engineering services and solutions.
Working in a team and reporting to the Finance Manager. The company use multiple currencies so some background knowledge would be of benefit but is not essential. You will be processing bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments. Part of the role will include submitting expenses and invoices to the purchase ledgers. A key aspect of the position will include working with other members of the team to complete the year end process and run cost and cooperation tax analysis. For this position knowledge of Excel is vital.
• Foreign exchange knowledge is desirable but not essential
• Experience of bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
• Ability to work as a member of a team
• Intermediate level understanding of Excel
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job