GBR Recruitment Ltd, are proud to be working in business partnership with a leading food business, that is going from strength to strength, year on year, recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their Finance / Accounts team, supporting all key areas of the day to day operation within this c.£30M-£35M turnover company.
Great foodie, that prides itself in the longevity of employment it has right across its workforce, with many being with the business for over 10 years, not many can say that!
In this key Finance & Accounts team role, you will carry out a multitude of tasks.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- General Ledger
- Processing Invoices & Payment Runs
- Supplier & Customer Query Resolution
- Credit Control & Debt Management / Debt Chasing
- P&L Reports
- Processing Expenses
- Supporting Month End & Year End Accounts
- Data Entry & Database Updates
- Adhoc Tasks
- Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Credit Controller, Office Manager, Office Supervisor or General Accounts experience is required, across the above listed duties.
- Accounts / Finance Qualifications or QBE / Time-served
- Food Industry experience would be beneficial, across manufacturing, distribution, wholesale or retail (not a must).
- Previous size business background, c.£30M t/o, employing c.100 - 150.
- Various Accounting software / systems experience is useful.
- Strong Excel skills is ideal.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- Flexible with duties.
Interviews are to take place immediately, with a potential immediate start available.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Barnsley, Castleford, Ossett, Sheffield, Normanton, Pontefract, Doncaster, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Rotherham & Dewsbury.
- Credit Control
- General Ledger
- Monthly Accounts
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'