Position: Accounts Assistant/Book-keeper
Location: Manchester, Lancashire
Hours: Monday-Saturday 6am-2pm (but negotiable)
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant/Book-keeper to join our team, we are a well estabilished fresh produce company. The role will involve regular administrative tasks including data input, creation of reports, mailings, sage sales and purchase ledger maintenance, etc., so an eye for detail is essential to succeed in the role.
You will need to be well-organised, used to fast paced data entry, confident and motivated, with great attention to detail. Being happy in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, and being able to work as part of a team is essential. Ideally you will understand Urdu but not essential.
This is a busy and fast paced role and the successful candidates must have excellent attention to detail, speed, accuracy, and be able to manage and prioritise their workload.
If you wish to apply for this role, you must:
· Have very strong Sage & sale/purchase ledger experience and knowledge.
· Be computer literate, with a good proficiency in Excel.
· Be able to work in a very fast-paced and high-volume environment.
· Be meticulous, organised and highly effective under pressure.
· Have demonstrable communication skills in order to maintain a high level of professional conduct with suppliers and colleagues.
· Be highly numerate and possess good analytical skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"