Title: Accounts Assistant (Experienced)
Location: Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire - commutable from Watford, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead,
Salary: £27,000 - £33,000 (Neg, doe)
Skills: Management Accounts, CIMA, ACCA part qualified, Attention to detail,
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a friendly team of Accounts professionals based in a convenient Berkhamsted location. Suitable applicants must be proficient in the handling of monthly management accounts, ideally including the preparation of accounts for a number of clients.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be handed approximately 20 clients to manage, which will vary in size and complexity making this role both highly exciting and challenging! The current Accounts team is made up of 11 personnel reporting into the Finance Manager, who is regularly on hand to provide on-going support and training on the production of accounts, especially for candidates who have, for example, only worked to trial balance stage.
Previous successful hires in the team have tended to come from small accountancy firms, where responsibilities have involved supporting multiple clients on a range of management accountancy topics.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Take ownership of approximately 20 clients’ monthly management accounts
- Producing invoices for your portfolio
- Handling of expenses
- VAT preparations
- Credit control
- Providing support and guidance to your clients on a range of financial area
- Ideally educated to degree level and/or part qualified in ACCA / CIMA
- Experience of working on monthly management accounts, ideally for multiple clients
- Confident in managing numerous work streams
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional attitude, with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
The successful Accounts Assistant can expect to join a highly successful business, which has expanded considerably over the past 3-4 years, where the workload is both challenging and rewarding in nature. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for their 2nd / 3rd role in the industry, who is now looking for a workplace to settle into over the coming years.
Apply now for an immediate interview!!
Service 1st Recruitment Ltd operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job