Change Public Practice are working with a reputable firm of Chartered Accountants who are looking to appoint an experienced Accounts Assistant to their team. This is an exciting role for a Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant, offering a varied & interesting client portfolio, as well as offering a client and staff focused culture, flexibility and a strong work-life balance.
This opportunity will suit an ambitious individual who is keen to quickly progress and will offer you the chance to meet with clients face to face to discuss their accounting needs.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting into the Accounts Manager you will support in managing a varied client portfolio
- Preparation of year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and charities
- Management account and VAT production
- Adhoc bookkeeping work
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have at least 2 years' experience working in Public Practice
- Have strong accounts preparation experience
- Good IT Skills including the use of accountancy software packages such as CCH, Sage and Xero
- Client focussed individual that is able to work on their own but as part of a wider team to meet strict deadlines
You will also be able to continue your professional qualification amongst a group of peers and experience that will provide excellent support for you during your examinations.
To discuss this role further, or other opportunities within Public Practice, please contact Johanne Smith
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job