- Knowledge of accounting systems to manage sales and purchase ledger
- Running weekly and monthly multi-currency pay runs
- Resolving supplier/client queries
- Invoice matching
- Statement runs
- Obtaining and matching proof of delivery notes
- Bank reconciliations- Invoicing and filing
- Debtor Control
- Complete other general accounts administration duties as necessary.
The ideal candidate would need to be computer literate (Microsoft Office), have good time management and organisational skills, be very confident on the telephone, be able to work under pressure and at a quick pace, have previous purchase and sales ledger experience and be able to work as part of a small accounts team along with being part of the whole company.
20 days holiday per year
Candidates will require their own transport, due to the location of the role.
To start ASAP.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job