Due to rapid growth this leading service business is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller who is available immediately.
The main duties are to work within the Accounts Receivable department in a team of 5 in a timely and competent manner.
Reporting to the Finance Manager.Key Responsibilities
- Controlling all payroll information systems including collection, calculation, inputting and processing of data.
- Weekly Sales reporting, recording and maintaining accurate records of invoicing.
- Master data entry , processing and updating promotional changes and new product listings within SAP and EDI.
- Credit control – increasing cash flow by chasing outstanding debts.
- Resolving invoice queries.
- Sales forecasting and sales order processing.
- SD technical problems solving.
- Price file matching.
- Managing stock – daily reconciliations and resolving stock imbalances with supplier.
- Liaison with management and staff in a professional manner.
- Attending weekly team meetings and meeting department KPI’s.
- Forging and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proven teamwork qualities.
- Keen attention to detail.
- SAP and Excel experience (Vlookups / Pivot Tables)
- Progressive problem solving and analytical skills.
- Highly numerate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competitive Bonus Scheme, Healthcare Benefits.
Weekdays from 8.30am to 5.00pm.
Part of the Kellan Group of companies, RK is a longstanding specialist professional recruitment consultancy operating within the Accountancy and Finance sector. Our business focuses in introducing accounting professionals to blue-chip corporates, AIM-listed progressive PLCs, VC/PE backed groups, independent family owned SMEs and entrepreneurial ‘starts-ups’ across all sectors. We provide a tailored service to our clients with a focus on lasting relationships and repeat business. For our candidates, our priority is to provide open and honest career advice and support, actively seeking out organisations to suit their skills and career aspirations. Please visit www.rkaccountancy.co.uk / www.rkfinance.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job