Your responsibilities will include:
• Chasing aged debt vis phone and email
• Maintaining the aged debt ledger and keeping it up to date
• Dealing with ongoing enquiries
• Cash collection and cash allocation
• Creating payment plans
• Taking advanced payments from customers
• Creating reminder letters and emails
Assisting the Accounts Assistant with:
• Processing supplier invoices
• Payment runs
• Bank reconciliations
• Ad hoc tasks such as booking travel arrangements for team members
You will have relevant experience working in an accounting environment and be able to work to tight deadlines. You will also have a strong working knowledge of Excel and be able to communicate with all levels of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a multinational business and work within a great team. On top of that you get some great benefits such as parking paid for, private healthcare and many more.
For immediate consideration please apply.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job