Accounts Assistant / Credit Control
Based in Cardiff
Hours: Days (Mon - Fri)
Salary: £20-23K depending on experience.
Are you an experienced Accounts or Credit Control Assistant? My client is are embarking on an exciting period of growth, with new projects and genuine opportunities for progression. They have strong links with contractors and partner with major national organisations. As a result of this they lead principle engineering and demolition projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Producing waste reports for outgoing loads
- Generating invoices
- Organising Petty cash, skips cash,
- Spreadsheet updates such as Credit Card, Accruals
- Purchase invoices, queries and Credit Notes
- Credit Control, HSBC Requests / updates and other queries direct from customers.
- Outgoing Load reports - end of each month.
In additional to an extremely competitive salary you will be rewarded with ongoing training and development. You will be eligible for opportunities for progression due to several exciting projects happening in early 2018. The whole package is extremely attractive offer for the right individual.
For immediate consideration for the role please forward your CV to
- Credit Control
- Purchase Orders
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job