An advertising agency is looking to hire an accounts assistant to join their finance team based in central London. Reporting directly into a management accountant, this will be a fast paced, dynamic environment. We are ideally looking for a graduate with 6-12 months experience within a finance role.
- Client invoice processing (Ad Hoc Sales Ledger)
- Supplier invoice coding & processing along with supplier payments
- Liaising With Suppliers and dealing with external supplier queries
- Reconciliation and processing of company credit cards
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Preparation of payment runs
- Providing remittance advices
- Staff expenses processing
- Liaising with other subsidiary office for expenses and Invoices
Key skills/qualifications/key competencies:
• University Graduate
• You are highly organised with exceptional administration skills and attention to detail
• You are unfazed by a little pressure and enjoy the energy of working with a team
• You have good people skills (for the difficult moments as well as the easy ones)
• You have a positive attitude and are always willing to put in that extra 10%.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Accounts Assistant
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job