My client, a leading Global technology organisation, is seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team.
The role will involve supporting a number of accounts tasks so would suit someone who enjoys a mixed role and who is a strong team player. Duties include:
- Entering purchases and authorisation information into the system.
- Managing payment records and preparing journal import files for invoicing.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Liaising with supplier for any queries or missing information/invoices.
- Resolving any disputes.
- Supporting purchase ledger activities.
- Other accounting tasks as required.
- Experience working with accounting software.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Ability to resolve queries.
- Strong communication skills, time management and attention to detail.
Paying up to £17K + other benefits.
Please forward your CV in strictest confidence to Careerz Limited who are acting as a recruitment agency.
KEY WORDS - Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Accounts Support / Finance Support /
LOCATION - Canary Wharf, London, Central London, Inner London.
COMMUTABLE FROM - London, Inner M25, Kent, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Surrey.
Please note all applicants must be free to live and work in the United Kingdom.
About Us: Careerz Limited offers a range of specialist recruitment services, aimed at small to medium sized companies, across London, Kent, South East, UK. Our aim is to provide companies, a one stop solution across technology, sales & marketing, finance, HR and support with the view to becoming your trusted people partner.
Careerz was conceived by a former internal Recruitment Manager who has extensive blue-chip experience and a passion to break the mould and offer something different and most importantly, cost-effective.
Equal Opportunities Policy: Careerz Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all and opposes all forms of unlawful discrimination on any grounds such as age, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, religion or belief.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job