Salary: £18,000 to £23,000 per annum
My Client, an Estate Agency located in the Cardiff area, are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to join their existing team. Experience is advantageous.
For people who want to develop a long term career and succeed in their work, it is the right place to be, as my Client recognises and rewards hard work and achievements.
- Process opening statements for Landlords (move in files)
- Processing daily rents
- Deposits returns
- NRL returns
- Bank accounts and TDS deposits reconciliations
- Inputting invoices
- Supplier payments
- Processing fees and refunds
- Bank payments
- New lets and scheduled charges set ups
- Rent arrears
- Outstanding fees reports and debt collection
- Answering landlord queries
- Support Property Management Team
- Sound understanding of double-entry book-keeping.
- Experience of working in an accounts office.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Proactive and assertive.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a team and under pressure.
- Knowledge of CFP software would be desirable.
This vacancy is being managed by Sean Berryman at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'