Permanent, part-time - based at Old Down Country Park
We are seeking an Accounts Assistant/Bookkeeper to work for a successful entrepreneur in Bristol. The ideal person will have administration experience and ideally some basic accounts experience; needing to be able to use Excel effectively.
At this stage hours are flexible; ideally 3 days a week, +/- 5hrs per day, 10am - 3pm. Days can be amended and/or finalised when we find the right candidate.
Working in a standalone role, you would be responsible for;
- This is hands on Bookkeeper role, carrying out various duties from entering data/invoices to chasing payments
- Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger duties
- Creating documents and Excel spreadsheets for the accountants
- Other adhoc administrative duties as requested
The successful candidate will have the following skillset;
- Must have drivers licence and own car as travel will be needed
- The successful applicant will have similar experience within a previous role e.g. Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant etc. as well as strong administration experience
- Able to multi task and work under pressure
- Be a self-starter, someone who doesn’t need micro-management
- Someone with an accurate, logical, and concise approach to their work
- Proficient user of Excel is essential
Please apply for the role directly and someone will be in touch to discuss in due course.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'