Accounts Assistant/ Book-keeper
We are a rapidly growing distributor of bathroom products and now looking for an Accounts Assistant /Book-keeper to join our account team.
Job Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing a high volume of sales invoices on sage 200.
- Verifying documents and issue credit notes.
- Inputting purchases and expenses invoices into sage 200.
- Credit control: producing monthly statements , and chasing debts.
- Main contract for all customers and suppliers, answering any enquires they have regarding invoices / payments.
- Scanning and filling documents.
- Filing and archive of invoices.
- Liaising with other departments in the business.
- Assisting the team with any other accounts related tasks.
- Must have knowledges and experiences in accounting and finance.
- Extremely organized and excellent at multitasking
- Pay attention to details.
- Previous experience of using sage 200 .
- Strong IT skill including excel.
- Good communication skill.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure.
- Willing to help out with all other tasks and duties
- £20,000 to £26,000 depending on experience.
- Immediate start preferred.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm (including 1 hr lunch break)
- 28 days holidays including bank holidays.
- Credit Control
- Sales Invoices
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'