Your new company
A professional services and investment management company specialising in real estate, are looking to recruit a Bank Reconciliation Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract. Offering a great package, this company is a highly sought after employer, based in Norwich city centre.
Your new role
As a Bank Reconciliation Analyst you will be responsible for the reconciliation of all client money bank accounts according to the completion schedule RICS Members' Accounts Rules (MAR).
- Accurate reconciliation of all client money bank accounts
- Assist in the review of bank reconciliations prepared by other team members
- Assist with the reporting of potential RICS MAR breaches
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by your line manager
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have experience of bank reconciliations
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills (Particularly Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure and to adhere to deadlines within a team environment
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job