An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Norwich are recruiting for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and successful team.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of the accounting and back office service to a varied client base. This position is perfect for someone looking to take the next step and progress their career at an excellent training firm. They are offering full study support and have the perfect set-up for the right candidate to grow in a progressive and supportive environment.
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
- AAT studying or qualified
- At least 2 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Cloud Accounting packages advantageous
- Experience preparing accounts
- Detail orientated and organised
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and priority setting
- Ability to communicate well with clients and understand their requirements
- Ability to conduct and accurately interpret research
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job