Alongside a fantastic, fun and friendly working environment, you will also benefit from; a competitive salary, a non-contributory pension scheme, a profit share scheme, a bonus scheme and you will be working for a business that encourages career development and promotes from within!
As an Accounts Assistant, your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Processing invoices on the purchase ledger
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Receiving, checking and paying all purchase invoices
- Preparing purchase summaries, expenditure analyses and stock take information
- Reconciling Rezlynx information
- General office duties
The successful candidate will:
- have an eye for detail
- be organised and methodical
- have experience within a busy office environment
This position is currently vacant and interviews will be held imminently, so apply now for your chance to join this outstanding company!
If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role, please call or email me on 01524 841366 / email@example.com.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job