An exciting media and entertainment company are seeking an accounts assistant to join their experienced finance team. Due to a team restructure, there is a requirement for an accounts assistant / assistant accountant to work closely with the management accounts team. The position is for a period of 3 months with a strong possibility of the role converting to a permanent one.
The company are a very well known brand within the media / entertainment industry with a rich history. The permanent role offers full study support for an accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA) and excellent progression opportunities within the company.
- Assist in the month end process
- Report of cash flow and produce projections
- Update prepayment and accrual statistics
- Post bank entries to ledger, and update multiple cash books
- Create and upload journals
- Reconcile bank and business partner accounts and update as required
- Establish and manage inter-company transfers
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate or good academics
- at least 1 year of accounts experience
- Actively pursuing a professional qualification would be preferable
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (vlookups, pivots, sumifs)
Absolute Accountancy Recruitment specialise in recruiting accounting and finance professionals into the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Aerospace, Architecture, Automotive, Beauty, Business Services, Care Homes, Charity, Construction, Design, Engineering, Events, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Law, Marketing, Media, Nursing Homes, Property, Research & Development, Retail, Science, Sport and Technology.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Excel Pivot
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'