A fantastic opportunity to join this global leading manufacturer within the IT and Gaming Industry
LOCATION: Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex
PACKAGE: £20K - £24K Basic Salary + Outstanding Benefits including Pension, Healthcare, Subsidised travel and on-site gym
The Accounts Assistant – Accounts Payable is responsible for processing all relevant invoices, reconciling supplier statements and payment thereof.
Maintaining supplier accounts on a daily basis which includes:
- Coding & inputting supplier invoices onto the relevant computer system and apportioning costs accordingly
- Matching purchase orders and/or purchase receipts to supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements to the Accounts Payable ledger
- Identifying and dealing with invoice and expense queries
- Processing expenses
- Preparing payments to suppliers, including payment runs and ensuring suppliers are paid within agreed payment terms
- Liaising with various departments and suppliers as necessary in order to expedite payments
- Scanning supplier invoices and relevant back up material, reviewing for completeness and then filing
- Providing support to team at month end
- Creating monthly journals including accruals where appropriate
- Providing holiday cover where appropriate
- A minimum of 2 years experience within Accounts Payable
- Proven track record of dealing with a large number of invoices and payments, whilst working to tight deadlines.
- An understanding of the importance of following financial controls and procedures
- Accurate input and good organisational skills.
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job