Accounts Assistant Administrator
Growing business based in the Macclesfield area requires a Junior Accounts Assistant for their growing team. This is an entry level role that would be suitable for someone looking for a career in finance and therefore a role that will offer training and development.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Preparing daily cheque runs and arranging signature of cheques. Distributing cheques as required.
- Posting invoices to the system.
- Posting payments to the system.
- Reconciling supplier reconciliations to assist the Purchase Ledger Assistant.
- Preparing daily paying in and visiting the bank to pay monies in.
- Photocopying and scanning.
- Delivery of documents for the department.
- Filing and creation of paper files.
- Archiving of records for accounts.
- Good Excel skills
- Keen eye for accuracy and presentation
- Good keyboard skills and accurate input
- To keep an up to date knowledge of Excel
- To always act in the best interest of the company and department
This role offers excellent training and development to the right person
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"