Accounts Assistant/Administrator - PART -TIME
My Client is looking for a confident & organised Sage Accounts Assistant to join the team.
This role is mainly accounts based but also involves general administration, supporting team members as necessary. The Accounts administration will require the use of Sage Line 50 accounting software and excel spreadsheets.
Accuracy is essential, along with the ability to organise your time effectively. This is a busy role and the successful candidate will need to work quickly and efficiently with a flexible approach.
The main elements of the role include:-
- Coding and inputting purchase invoices
- Posting weekly journals
- Checking and reconciling statements
- Handling utility accounts
- Query investigation & resolution
- Credit card reconciliation
- Collating timesheet information and processing resources in Sage/excel
- Providing support to the accounts manager as requested
- Payroll cover as necessary using Sage Payroll (training can be provided)
General Administration/office support:-
- Answering the telephone
- Typing of documents and letters
- General office administration
For immediate consideration send your CV toPippa at i2i recruitment today!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Accounts Assistant
- Microsoft Excel
- Sage Line 50
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job