- To provide a wide range of administrative/accounting support which may include taking minutes at meetings, diary/travel arrangements, attending to visitors, word processing and document production.
- To be a point of contact for a Service function and provide appropriate and timely information and advice to callers.
- To undertake project tasks or more specialised administrative work relating to a specific function or department. To create, maintain and interrogate data systems, ensuring the integrity and safekeeping of all data.
- To ensure all invoices are matched and coded on Ledgers
- Reconciliation of Purchase cards & Petty Cash
- ADHOC Accounts duties
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'