A great opportunity to join an established business based in Loughborough. The main purpose of the role is to gather information to generate all company sales invoices, chase customers for payment of invoices (Credit Control) and manage / distribute related debtor reports. Provide day to day administrative support to the Finance team as required, contributing to the long-term development of the finance team.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raise sales invoices once all accompanying data has been verified
- Issuing a daily summary of sale / order activity to Key Personnel.
- Completing a weekly debtors review.
- Providing Key Account Managers with turnover information on demand.
- Ensuring value reconciles with IT system each day.
- Obtaining weekly Order Book updates from Key Account Managers.
- Ensure orders without purchase order cover are placed on hold
- Matching quotes with purchase orders and then updating the mainframe system to generate the final invoice
- Investigating and resolving client queries and obtaining authorisation when credit memos are required
- Liaising with Clients to improve invoice and payment process
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Proven experience within a similar role.
- Detailed working knowledge of HM Revenue & Customs import & export requirements.
- Adopts a flexible approach
- Can constructively challenge individuals
- Builds effective relationships with key stakeholders and can get results through influencing and persuasion
- Uses initiative and can work independently.
- Attention to detail and records information accurately.
- Adopts a helpful attitude.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Avante (or similar System).
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job