Our client is a Global Lifestyle Brand which is continuously expanding. This is a fantastic stand alone role within Finance to take full responsibility of the AR aspect of the business and build strong relationships internally and externally.
Accounts Assistant - Account Receivables
The position involves handling all aspects of the customer account, from issuing the initial invoice, interacting with our Customer Service Department, Sales, Legal, and the customer, to applying all cash receipts, and completing all month-end related obligations.
The candidate must have the ability to handle multiple tasks, be a self-starter, detail-oriented and organised. You must be flexible and able to work both in a team, and independently. You will have the ability to effectively communicate and provide a high level of service to internal and external customers, including all levels within the company. The position requires problem solving - the ability to recognise, anticipate and resolve organisational, operational and process problems.
Accounts Assistant - Accounts Receivables
- Prepares and analyses invoices per terms of quotations and Legal agreements.
- Reviews Legal contracts for accurate invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Prepares and posts journal entries with proper support in accordance with GAAP.
- Implements and recommends improvements to Credit and Collections Policy as needed.
- Responsible for producing weekly customer reports with in-depth information and analysis of payment patterns.
- Provide feedback to Sales teams so that they are aware of current position with each customer.
- Posting of cash receipts and bank statements
- Analysis and lettering of receivable accounts
- Manages collection activity through direct contact with customers, both Domestic and International. This includes resolving discrepancies and negotiating payment plans.
- Responsible for sending all invoices and Customer statements
- Processes credit applications and establishes customer credit limits, includes monitoring credit history for existing customers and making any necessary adjustments.
- Consistently build strong internal relationships with our Sales Managers, Sales Order Processing Manager, Customer Service and your accounts team, responding to inquires in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide excellent and considerate customer service to all our customers
- At least 3 years of experience.
- B2B experience
- ERP system experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Excellent team player
- Accounts Receivable
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job