Trial Balance is working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our client, a successful accountancy practice.
Working with a diverse portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, this role will see you participate in the following duties:
* Assisting in the preparation of year end accounts and financial statements
* Personal and corporate tax return preparation
* Management Accounting
* Client bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
* Resolution of client queries
This is an interesting role which would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
* AAT qualified or in the final stages of your studies
* Relevant and current experience in statutory accounts and tax preparation in a practice environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong systems skills to include Excel and computerised accounting software
* A strong team player
In exchange, my client offers a professional and sociable working environment, with excellent opportunities for career advancement. CPD and study support can be offered where appropriate.
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE4098.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job