Are you an Accounts Assistant, seeking a new challenge with strong Sales Ledger experience?
If so ... you have the opportunity to be part of a superb organisation. You will already have previous experience within a similar role and ideally hold an AAT certification. This is permanent full-time role, Monday - Friday (Early Finish), offering a superb starting salary for the successful candidate.
The role as an Accounts Assistant:
- Setting up new customers including credit checks.
- Ensuring all sales invoicing is kept up to date.
- Reconciliation of bank statements daily.
- Generating customer statements and reminders.
- Chasing up outstanding debts.
- Processing customer credits
- Investigation invoicing queries.
- Ensure all processes are up to date and outstanding debts are at a minimum.
Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- You will be part qualified or hold an AAT
- Ability to work as part of a team but also autonomously.
- At least 2 to 3 years within Sales Ledger / Accounts Assistant experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Onsite parking.
- Modern office.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Holiday increases with length of service.
- Full induction / training
- Be part of a fantastic working culture and great team!
If you have not heard from one of our Talent Consultants within 3 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. If other opportunities are available of which we deem suitable we will of course give you a call. Thank you for applying and the best of luck with your application.
- Sales Ledger
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'